Guidance and information
Confidential, bespoke feedback on your self-assessment
For key areas of your business access essential 10 point checklists
For a free sample of a safeguarding scroll down to the bottom on the page.
Information on how to prepare your organisations, what to do when – from getting the call to dealing with feedback or making a complaint.
Access over 30 learner centred safeguarding resources
Information and guidance on:
– Observation of teaching and learning
– Learner retention
– Data collection and analysis
A range of information, analysing trends and patterns that will help nominees ensure they are kept up to date.
For example did you know that of the 106 publish inspection report from Jan 2018 to End of July 2018:
– 25 had not been inspected previously
– 24 maintained the same grade
– 39 improve since the last inspection
– 21 had declined since last inspection
– Data and analysis of the 106 most recent published report from Jan 2018 to August 2018.
– Members can access analysis that identifies trends in outstanding provision from recent published reports. Providing information, overviews and highlight for each of the key aspects.
– Analysis also looks trends and current issues to identify themes ensuring nominees are able to access valuable insight.
– New providers can see what trends are emerging nationally to help them become inspection ready.
Confidential, practical support and advice.
Pre inspection throughout the planning phase
We can answer questions and provide remote support and impartial guidance.
Free for members to attend, the events are held throughout the year.
Keep up to date and receive guidance from from former inspectors
Working collabourativelty with other nomiees
Sharing experiences first hand
Suitable for Employer Providers, Independent Training Providers, Colleges, Universities, Specialist Colleges, Local Authorities and all other types of providers.
There are a range of options available for membership to fin. Following the initial sign up fee you can pay membership on a monthly or annual basis. We offer discounts for members of partner organisation.
The initial sign up fee allows you access to the full self assessment tool, and an individual consultation to discuss your own needs following completion of the self-assessment to signpost and direct you to the most appropriate resources.
If you would like to join the fellowship or would like more information about payment options please contact us on email@example.com
Here’s an example of a fin resource provided as part of your membership. If you think this is helpful, join us and get access to a variety of resources designed to support the Nominee
Specialist providers and Custodial Establishments in preparation for HMIP and Ofsted Inspections
We are here to support you every step of the way, we help you to think about the psychology of an Ofsted inspection. Being part of the fellowship opens the door to a network of like-minded skilled individuals.
Navigating the Ofsted inspection process can be challenging. Your support team at fin are experienced nominees, former or current inspectors and specialists to help you through the process.
Preparation for, and carrying the burden of an Ofsted inspection can be daunting and lonely. You are representing your organisation and you are also a member of the inspection team sometimes having to convey difficult messages. The fellowship is designed to provide professional and confidential support and advice.